Wednesday 7 August 2013

Pink

Hello, I started putting together this blog post on the colour pink earlier in the week. Then it occured to me the 'Pink' concert is on tonight in Sydney. So I thought it would be good timing to have a pink post!!

You won't find much pink in my house - my girls are not very girly, so its lots of blue and red for them. Personally I'm a huge turquoise, aqua, grey and black and white fan. So most of my living areas have these colours. If you love pink, but you're not too sure how to decorate with it - then hopefully these images may give you some inspiration. Pops of pink in furniture look fabulous and the really pale more salmon pink is pretty hot right now in interiors. I've thrown in a few random Pink photos too, just for fun.

Have a great night x

images via my pinterest page with credits to - Le Jolicoeur, bleubirdvintage, artnau, flickr, apartment therapy, The Pink Pagoda



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

01 10